The WIIIN Community is aligned in our mission and vision to strengthen relationships and advance and empower our community of women. In order to foster a safe and inclusive environment, we ask our members to adhere to the following guidelines.
- All members are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful manner while interacting with others.
- Direct or indirect marketing of products or services is not in the spirit of our educational gatherings and is explicitly prohibited.
- WIIIN distribution lists are not to be used for solicitations or mass mailings.
- WIIIN will not promote or post RFPs for sponsors or members, or otherwise promote for-profit opportunities for for-profit entities.
- Members and guests in violation of this policy may be denied membership or attendance at future events.
Click here to read our full Conflicts of Interest and Marketing Policy.